Sunday, May 1, 2011

First Benefit Concert Tour to Begin Memorial Day Weekend -- tour to include: Streator, IL, Macomb, IL, Monmouth, IL, GAlesburg, IL, Champiaign-Urbana, IL.

Ron Sasuers, one of my Streator HS classmates, will be my point man for the Streator performance(s).

Hi Ron - Cell is (224) 2334 - 3550

Short sStory - I'd like to perform a couple of Memorial day benefit concerts in Streator - fund raisers for VFW, Legion, Streator HS.  I havae 3 CDs about one hour each, that are all very relevant to the Vietnam War and the popular music of the day.  What I'd love to do, is but on 3-hour concert for the Verts, at $10 / ticket, which would automatically come with one of the DS's.  In my fund-raising scheme, out of every $4.00 taken in (indluces CD sales), $3 go the the sponsoring ortganization, $1.00 to me.

If possible, I'd like to do the same concert twice, say in either Ottawa or Pontiac.  Can you help with advanced publicity? And advanced ticket sales? 

It is an honor to have the opportunity to work together with you in this project.

May the Lord continue to bless us both,

Mark Raymond Ganzer

No comments:

Post a Comment