Friday, May 6, 2011

450 The Reason I've not posted for four days is

Because I had the time of my life caddying for my bestest of good buddies, Roy Dombeck who fucked up two shots (one from 23 yards) so badly, they cost him two triple bogies on holes that otherwise he make birdie-par on, a 7-stroke loss en route to a very gutsy 81.  (He should have shot 74 to tie the Sac-man).


Got to caddy in Doug Bauman's group (incredibly fine player) and meet Roy's best friend, Jimmie the Canadian who really has good game.


Then got all jammed up trying to get to Battle Creek Michigan to rescue my soon-to-be-adopted son Bradley Arnold who has been advised he needs triple bypass surgery (for a `19-year old?  we'll really have to get two more opinions on THAT one).  Losing one's wallet and all ID makes Amtrack Travel very difficult until you get a copy of the theft of wallet report, which I now HAVE!  Ta-fucking-da!


Then I end up in the emergency ward of Advocate Condell Hospital in Libertyville, IL where they emergency treat me like geniuses, and then proposed to keep me two more days (I now have insurance) for further testing and observations, in which instance they treated me like they were the three stooges and the Marx brothers running their very first hospital and stasffing it with wino's off the streets.  This is porabbly the second best hospital I;'ve ever stayed in.  Good luck America.  We suck at hospital care!

No comments:

Post a Comment