Saturday, May 7, 2011

479 Interesting meditation - most appropriate for this mother's day


What do you do with a 60-year old adult child living at home? KICK HIS ASS OUT YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT WHO DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO CALL YOURSELVES MY PARENTS
May 3 at 8:10am ·  · 
    • Pam English What is happening here?
      Wednesday at 1:14am · 
    • Mark Ganzer Um, what we have here is a success at miscommunication. I try to speak the most basic simplest level of English possible to fully explain my contempt and furry - they just assume its the precursor of another manic episode. Never once looking into the mirror to gasp in horror at the reflection of Dorian Gray, come undone
      19 hours ago · 
    • Pam English Ah.. The disconnect of feeling young... and then you see your reflection...you realize that you are running out of time...it can make you pissy...
      15 hours ago · 
    • Mark Ganzer Hmm, sad to say, I don't know if you are describing me or describing them .. so, I suppose, if I were to put it to you as a question, you would asnwer, "yes."
      about a minute ago · 
    • Mark Ganzer What mom has been trying to do, ever since John died, is to keep me from dying too. If that means locking me up in this house, denying me access to money that is rightfully mine because I might go out and drink it up and end up in a car with a bunch of dopers who go out and get stoned some more and have an orgy on a deserted Lake Michigan Beach, well, then, it could happen, and she must save her other son at all costs - no matter what it costs him, as long as he lives and breaths (even if only on life support) far better that than that he live, and risk death. (Mother, does death not come unto us all?)
      2 seconds ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment