Friday, May 6, 2011

456 Reconnecting with Sandy Haines

Sandy Haines Boyle February 5 at 11:43pm Report
Nice to hear from you again. Western Ill. U was sure a long time ago.
Seems like several lifetimes. Yes, having grandchildren is great, but if your son is only 26 there is time! Glad to have you as a facebook friend- I read your profile and enjoy your writing. I will look forward to your posts. 
 
Mark Ganzer May 7 at 1:51am
Your friendship was always a great gift to me; I treasure both your friendship, and you - do you remember the night we were riding in my car, and you said, "the fun thing about riding in an older car, is that you seem to be going really fast, even though you aren't."? 
 
Mark Ganzer May 7 at 1:52am
I was always so at ease around you, even told you of the time I thought about kissing Paul Astrouski's head -- rofl, finally DID kiss a man on his bald head in front of 1,500 people (we won a bridge tournament .. rofl) ... must be some sort of latent papal thing, what with me wanting to turn all Roman Catholic and everything 
 
You were the first girl that I ever felt comfortable enough with to just be myself.  What is the secret of this most wondrous gift?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment