Sunday, April 24, 2011

384 Why I stopped having anything to do with the so-called "Liberal Protestants"

The car of a couple from Lemont broke down in Barrington, on their return trip (with the less than one year old child) from Wisconsin, where, he had put $65 in the take, rather than $41. Why is this important? Because, if he puts in $41, when the car breaks down, in Barrington, he can call to have it towed, and then buy two weekend rail passes to get from Barrington to downtown Chicago, and from there, out to Lemont, and from there, by taxi, the Romeoville.

So, why did Pastor Jana shoo them off and ask them to leave the church at the end of the second service? I'll never know, and she probably is incapable of answering honestly ... but it's always good to see someone's true colors -- NO MORE FUCKING MAMBY-PAMBY LIBERAL PROTESTANTISM FOR ME -- it's Roman Catholicism alone for me (I got kicked out of Atonement, and Easter-fucking Sunday, of all things; and a member of my mosque rejected my presence in the mosque, back in January).

I'm running out of Faith Traditions.

I hereby and forthwith will never darken St Paul's door until they get a real pastor, and, this hurts more than decision I've lately made, because of how wonderful your fellow and sister congregants are.

With Love,
Mark Raymond Ganzer

No comments:

Post a Comment