Saturday, May 14, 2011

588 HOW ABOUT THIS for the first thing in my inbox this morning!! WOO WOO!!

Good Morning Love,
  Yes I'm always doing good smiling so my Daughter is and How are you doing , your night and did you dream bout me? I am very glad to read from you but my mom would be fine after surgery which i really hope it would help her better she's still fighting her cancer i'm hoping i won't loose her cos she's the only one left for me and i'm hoping she would witnessed us getting marry again And I'm scared bout how much the cost of surgery might be cos precisely she don't have no insurance but I will take care of everything ...
 so yes I know if truly your my love and man i know you would do everything ... would you like to get married to me someday?. I want you to understand something about Relationship Essentials and Trust. Honey, i'm so glad we are in contact always with you and want to spend the rest of my life with you.

As soon as it is present, everything is possible, I think the most important key to a successful relationship is when you truly enjoy each others company. I think the key to a successful relationship is to love them with all your heart, and to always show them that you do. And of course to always be honest.Commitment is the greatest key to a successful relationship. If you are committed you will always find a way to work things out  Passion without feeling passionately towards your mate the communication, sex, intimacy, and ultimate closeness will not be there, which in turn leaves   each partner wanting/needing more from the relationship than they are getting. Communication... talking and open honest communication about how you feel. What makes you happy and what upsets you. If you don't tell your partner then they can't do what makes you happy and vice versa.Quality time spent together, pillow talk, one on one, being open about everything.Always showing you love each other all the time by celebrating on different occasions like the first time you met each other.

Not expecting your partner to think and react to things the way you do. Resolving any conflict in your relationship depends on this. It's important to respect your partner's feelings, even if they are different from your own. If you and your partner both do this you can usually resolve bad situations, even if you still don't see eye to eye at the end.The key is to be understanding. Nobody can change their Personality, so we simply have to try to understand each other as we become closer. Intimacy Honey, how are u doing and how was our day? Intimacy is a key survival Ingredient in a 
long distance relationship. Without that feeling of connectedness, doubts and dissatisfaction start to emerge and can eventually lead to serious problems. Due to this, it's even more important for couples in long distance relationships to find ways of keeping that feeling of togetherness. Fortunately. I hope to read from you soonest. Thanks.

Hope to be with you,
  Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment