Tuesday, May 10, 2011

495 Jill Johnson (Winter is such a beautiful time to fall in love. Let's.) Thinks Barrington is not hell:


  • Jill Johnson Keeney
    • Good to hear from you!
      Forgive the quick message. I have taken a Facebook hiatus lately, and am out of town right now. It's great to hear from you -- great to be in touch. I have such wonderful memories of you during the high school years, and always wondered where you went!
  • Jill Johnson Keeney
    • What a nice message -- and memory. Thanks so much. You are reminding me of such a sweet time. Jill
  • Mark Ganzer
    March 27
    Mark Ganzer
    • Oh the days of chorus - Phil Mark, et al, the tours, the plays, the Christmas concerts. You sent me a note one time, saying, "Christmas is such a wonderful time to fall in love. Why don't we?"

      I've always loved you, in that gentle child-like grace filled way, that is a blessing from the Lord of Hosts unto us all.

      Thank you, my dear friend, for your gifts of your time, your listening ear, and your loving heart.

      Mark Raymond Ganzer
  • Mark Ganzer
    Saturday
    Mark Ganzer
    • In a way I went to Hell and back - still in Barrington (hell, kind of although I really love most of it -- it's just my family I must escape) planning on going to Heaven (Iowa - where there is a family grave yard .. whooppee no pauper's burial for me!!)
  • Jill Johnson Keeney
    • Barrington is far from hell, you dodo bird. Everytime I go there I'm struck by its beauty. And so many nice memories! Take care of yourself. I don't know what you've been doing the last 40 (unbelievable - 40!) years but I get the idea yours has been a rough adventure. Stay cool. You're so great!
  • Mark Ganzer
    about a minute ago
    Mark Ganzer
    • The hell, my dearest, sweetest Jill Johnson Keeney, is most assuredly not on the outside ... no, rather those fires bellow and belch their bilge from within ... ask the known 4 teen suicides each year (3 train, one heoin OD) although, really, I think the actual number is closer to 6 (4 train, 2 heoin) ... and that, my dear, IS HELL ... suicide, that place wherein lies ... the complete absence of love ... and I repeat ... THAT IS HELL
  • Mark Ganzer
    a few seconds ago
    Mark Ganzer
    • Plus for me, there is no reason to stay ... I have no family (nominality counts for naught) nothing to prove, nothing that I want ... the place is nothing but a heavy sack of very sad memories ... and the longer I stay, the sadder those memories get, and the heavier the sack becomes

No comments:

Post a Comment