Thursday, September 15, 2011

Barrington Consolidated High School - Homecoming: 2011

Mark Raymond Ganzer posted to Ginger Johnson Pillman
Hey Ginger - your class does HC every year? May I join your class?

Ginger Johnson Pillman Sure Mark.. Just look for the class of 72rryck

Thomas Retzlaff Just show up... I'll be looking for you.

Ginger Johnson Pillman Sorry for the typo... our class will have 2 trucks

Mark Raymond Ganzer I think I'll still be a carrot top - but a VERY round carrot top - BIG BELLIED OLD MEN (BBOM) I am the charter member of that substantial disorganization. WOW, thanks for the invite - NOW .. this would be 24 Sept? Where?

Ginger Johnson Pillman All of the classes meet in the parking lot by the train station. The parade starts there

Mark Raymond Ganzer WOWSA .. even I can find the parking lot of the train station - do you, Ginger, that I have not been to homecoming parade since leaving HS ... sad, sad, what I've missed!

Thomas Retzlaff Around 9:30 right?

Ginger Johnson Pillman I think so.. I am trying to find out...

Thomas Retzlaff Jill H. usually brings Bloody Marys for those interested in that sort of thing.

Ginger Johnson Pillman Virgin of course... !!

No comments:

Post a Comment